On behalf of all of us at Jehl Law Group, we hope this message finds you and your loved ones healthy and safe. The health and well-being of our team and their families, our clients and communities is of utmost importance.
We are closely tracking the rapidly evolving public health and community concerns related to the new coronavirus, or COVID-19. Rest assured that we are taking all available steps to remain accessible to our clients as we continue to act in accordance with their best interests during this difficult time.
Please see below for answers to some frequently asked questions, and feel free to reach out to us any time at (901) 322-4232 for assistance with your legal matter.
- Is your office currently open during normal business hours? Yes, we are open during normal business hours and available evenings and weekends by appointment.
- How can I contact you? Please call us at (901) 322-4232, or visit any page on our website and use the chat function.
- What video chat platforms do you offer for clients? We are using FaceTime, Zoom and other platforms for consultations, depositions, mediations and other client meetings. The Jehl Law Group team is dedicated to accommodating your needs to the best of our ability.
- Are you accepting new clients? Yes, we are accepting new clients.
- How can I get updates regarding the status of my case or legal matter? Please call us at (901) 322-4232.
- Are courts of law still open in my area? Will my court date be rescheduled? What if I can’t come to court because I’m sick or quarantined? Please see here for an update on court appearances in the state of Tennessee.
- Will scheduled depositions, mediation, arbitration or settlement negotiations occur as planned? Unless we have contacted you directly, all depositions, mediations, arbitrations, settlement negotiations and other meetings will proceed virtually, as scheduled.
Our attorneys and staff are fully prepared to work remotely, utilizing firm systems that ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of email and documents. We are confident in our ability to seamlessly maintain operations and the highest level of service.
Again, please feel free to reach out to us with questions at any time, and see the following links below for CDC, state and local updates regarding public health orders, court operations and other information.
Tennessee Department of Health
Shelby County Health Department
Tennessee Administrative Office of the Courts